We are pleased to introduce Texaco Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-20, a premium performance heavy duty synthetic engine oil which is designed to provide robust protection and optimum fuel economy potential in modern, high performance, low emissions engines used in severe on-highway applications.
Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-20 features advanced ISOSYN® technology, which uses high performance low SAPS additive systems. It meets latest MAN M3977 requirements for modern diesel engines with diesel particulate filters (DPF), and helps to meet latest Euro VI-d emission requirements.
What are the features and benefits of Texaco Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-20?
- Designed to optimise fuel economy performance while helping maintain reliable component wear protection and engine service life
- Low viscosity synthetic base oil technology promotes cold start-ups in sub-zero temperatures
- Designed to help minimise wear, scuffing, bore polishing and soot dispersancy, helping reduce maintenance downtime and cost
- Low-ash additives offer protection to diesel particulate filters, exhaust gas recirculation and catalytic converter systems
- Promotes the reliable functioning of engine aftertreatment systems over entire system lifetime
- High performance additives and base stocks offer wear protection, oxidation, sludge and oil thickening control, helping extend oil drain
Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-20 has been specially developed for use in MAN Euro VI-d commercial vehicles and is recommended for use in:
- Latest generation MAN trucks and buses requiring MAN M3977 approved engine oils such as (a) vehicle types E, F, J & K with D26 and D38 engines equipped with EGR & SCR+CRT and (b) D2676 & D3876 engines*
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks
- Modern heavy-duty engines equipped with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) in line with the owner manual recommendations